PUBLISHED BY THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY POST ON 09-26-2019
INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE
This is as illegal as it gets:
SOURCE LINK: LINK
The Uniform Law Commission (ULC, also known as the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws), established in 1892, provides states with non-partisan, well-conceived and well-drafted legislation that brings clarity and stability to critical areas of state statutory law.
ULC members must be lawyers, qualified to practice law. They are practicing lawyers, judges, legislators and legislative staff and law professors, who have been appointed by state governments as well as the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands to research, draft and promote enactment of uniform state laws in areas of state law where uniformity is desirable and practical.
- ULC strengthens the federal system by providing rules and procedures that are consistent from state to state but that also reflect the diverse experience of the states.
- ULC statutes are representative of state experience, because the organization is made up of representatives from each state, appointed by state government.
- ULC keeps state law up-to-date by addressing important and timely legal issues.
- ULC’s efforts reduce the need for individuals and businesses to deal with different laws as they move and do business in different states.
- ULC’s work facilitates economic development and provides a legal platform for foreign entities to deal with U.S. citizens and businesses.
- ULC Commissioners donate thousands of hours of their time and legal and drafting expertise every year as a public service, and receive no salary or compensation for their work.
- ULC’s deliberative and uniquely open drafting process draws on the expertise of commissioners, but also utilizes input from legal experts, and advisors and observers representing the views of other legal organizations or interests that will be subject to the proposed laws.
ULC is a state-supported organization that represents true value for the states, providing services that most states could not otherwise afford or duplicate.
The Uniform Law Commission (ULC) has worked for the uniformity of state laws since 1892. It is a non-profit unincorporated association, comprised of state commissions on uniform laws from each state, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Each jurisdiction determines the method of appointment and the number of commissioners actually appointed. Most jurisdictions provide for their commission by statute.
There is only one fundamental requirement for the more than 300 uniform law commissioners: that they be members of the bar. While some commissioners serve as state legislators, most are practitioners, judges, and law professors. They serve for specific terms, and receive no salaries or fees for their work with the ULC.
The state uniform law commissioners come together as the Uniform Law Commission for one purpose—to study and review the law of the states to determine which areas of law should be uniform. The commissioners promote the principle of uniformity by drafting and proposing specific statutes in areas of the law where uniformity between the states is desirable. It must be emphasized that the ULC can only propose—no uniform law is effective until a state legislature adopts it.
The ULC is a working organization. The uniform law commissioners participate in drafting specific acts; they discuss, consider, and amend drafts of other commissioners; they decide whether to recommend an act as a uniform or a model act; and they work toward enactment of ULC acts in their home jurisdictions.
Don’t bother deleting the videos, they have already been downloaded.
Notice: The Uniform law commission is hereby noticed that the organization is in violation of many human rights and political rights, War Crimes and extensive criminal behavior that is shocking to the conscience. The Human Rights Tribunal and the War Crimes Tribunal is very interested in this issue that when solved, will solve all other issues within the country. In other words, the Uniform Law Commission is in a lot of trouble and it had better international lawyer up. The lawyers need a lawyer.
For the rest of the world, here are a couple of questions:
1: When were private and un-elected organizations ever voted in to create laws and not subject to the laws they create?
2: When you voted for a representative, when does a private organization that happens to be associated with that representative have a right to write laws for that representative wherein somehow the representative powers pass on to private un-elected organizations?
Those same un-elected organizations that took over the courts by changing the word Judicial Department to Judiciary in the tripartite state within a State constitutions without a vote.
Can anyone see a slavery pattern here? The uniform law commission does not have 1st, 5th and 14th amendment immunity against nefarious acts known as human rights violations and war crimes nor does it have immunity from courts established by the people for The United States of America.